Notification modules give a lot of opportunities. Now your staff members and customers can receive mobile notifications on certain events in HostBill, like new or escalated tickets, new orders, new/due invoice, expiring domain & more.
Mobile notification modules currently include:
- Prowl (iPhone Push)
- NMA (Android Push)
How to start
In order to activate a notification module you need to go under Settings->Modules -> Mobile Notifications. If you currently you don't have any active modules of this type, you can activete one of notification modules HostBill offers in "Inactive" tab. Once module is activated it requires to be configured, e.g.:
Once you've selected your notification module you can configure on which events HostBill will notify you and/or your customers. To do so, visit Extras->Mobile Notifications in your HostBill.
You will be able to choose:
- Whether administrators should be notified or not (global switch)
- Whether clients should be notified or not (global switch)
- Which module to use for client notification
- Which module to use for admin notification
- Select minimal ticket priority that will trigger mobile notification
- Select ticket departments that is allowed to trigger mobile notification
- Edit mobile notification templates that are sent out
- Finally, disable certain mobile notification templates, to prevent them from being sent